In My Mailbox is a blog meme from The Story Siren - more info at the end of this post or on The Story Siren blog.
You all know that I am the Teen & YA Stage Coordinator for the Orange County Children's Book Festival...well, it's that time again!!!
This year we have planned a Book Giveaway to top all Book Giveaways!!!
At the end of the festival we will giveaway a set of books from each of the authors performing on the stage. Most of the authors are participating and it should be quite a haul...20-25 books!
So, you ask, how do I enter the contest? Easy!!! You will receive an entry for every Author Appearance that you attend at the Teen & YA Stage!
Support your favorite Authors and earn an entry! The more events you attend the more entries you get!
We are just under 2 weeks away and the books are starting to come in...
See anything you might like? like that copy of Beautiful Chaos before it hits the stores?
Come on over to the Teen Stage Blog and check out the Schedule - it is jam packed with Authors presenting and signing from 9:30am to 4:30pm.
Teen Stage Blog: http://teensread.posterous.com/
In My Maibox is a blog meme from The Story Siren:
Initially In My Mailbox was something I did myself, but ultimately I thought it would be even better if other bloggers shared in the idea... thus the craziness of IMM was born! In My Mailbox is a great way for bloggers to socialize and network their blogs, it’s also a great way for bloggers to share upcoming releases!
Currently their are around 200 blogs that participate every week. Think you might like to join up?
- Make your own IMM post! You can post about books you've bought, gotten from the library, received for review... books don't have to arrive via your mailbox.
- I post every week, but you don’t have to. You can do one week out of the month or every other week it’s up to you.
- You don't have to call your post In My Mailbox... (some people don't even have mailboxes!)
- I post my IMM on Sunday, but choose a day of the week that works for you.
- Once you have your IMM posted, come back to The Story Siren on Sunday and add your link to the list.
- Try to post a comment on other bloggers IMM posts. I don’t expect you to post a comment on every single one, but pick a few!
There is no right or wrong way to do In My Mailbox, you can vlog, you can take fun picture, you can use the books cover art, it’s up to you!
Most importantly HAVE FUN!