Saturday, July 17, 2010

Summer Reading...

When I was younger my favorite summer activity was to put on my bikini (where did that body go? ;-p) grab a book and my towel and head to the beach....then, with age came menopause and skin cancer warnings!

Today - I find myself happiest when I can curl up in my favorite chair in front of the AC (hot flashes are a _itch!) with a great YA or Historical Novel.
But I have found that in the summer we tend to accept some lighter faire...maybe it is the heat and our attention span shrinks...but for some reason I like a sweet, light book or a great horror, paranormal fiction read in the summer.

I have been catching up on books that have been on my To-Be-Read stack forever and trying to get through the stack of ARCs that are towering to the point they are about to fall over!

So these are some of the coming reviews you can look forward to seeing here...

From my TBR Stack:













ARC MADNESS...




























...and the latest from one of my faves...the Bloody Jack series from L.A. Meyer!




What are you reading this summer?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails