Thursday, June 24, 2010

Rachel Vincent in Chicago with new Soul Screamers!

For all you Rachel Vincent fans...a quick reminder:

Rachel's young adult series, Soul Screamers, debuted on August 1, 2009. My SOUL TO TAKE is the first in the series, about a teenage bean sidhe (banshee) trying to balance a normal high school experience with the terrifying, hidden world she's just discovered. Soul Screamers Book 3, MY SOUL TO KEEP, is now available!!!

Rachel Vincent Event Schedule

Friday, June 25th:

Meijer Highland, IN
10138 Indianapolis Blvd
Highland, IN 46322

Kmart Tinley Park, IL
16300 Harlem
Tinley Park, IL 60477

Walmart Joliet, IL
2424 W. Jefferson
St, Joliet, IL, 60436

Saturday, June 26th:

Kmart Naperville, IL
1199 E. Ogden Ave.
Naperville, IL 60563

Kmart Bloomingdale, IL
156 South Gary Ave
Bloomingdale, IL 60108

Walmart Gurnee, IL
6590 Grand Ave
Gurnee, IL 60031

Sunday, June 27th:

Kmart Racine, WI
2211 South Green Bay
Racine, WI 53406

Kmart Brookfield, WI
18200 W Bluemound Rd
Brookfield, WI 53045

1 comment:

Emma Michaels said...

I saw that you are a part of the Debut Author Challenge! That is so amazing that you are supporting debut authors and I only recently found out that I am going to be one!!! I wanted to ask if you wouldn’t mind heading over to my blog and giving me your opinion. As a blogger turned author I would really appreciate it and the publisher is still giving out ARCs so you might have a chance at a free copy! Thank you and I hope you will stop by and check out The Thirteenth Chime!

Emma Michaels

P.S.- My release date if Friday the 13th (August this year) isn't that crazy?


Related Posts with Thumbnails