Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Judging A Book By It's Cover...

There have been so many really beautiful covers lately - especially in the YA/Teen Genre - that I thought it would be fun to write an occasional post about covers.

Now - I am in no way posting these as a positive review - the ones that I have reviewed I can link to a review of...otherwise you all know the danger of "judging a book by it's cover".

I want to start with an author whose covers never fail to impress:
























Fallen is out now - Torment is due September 2010







...and while we are on the subject of Fallen Angels - Becca Fitzpatrick






















Hush, Hush is out now -
cover art for Torment out April 2010,
with the book due November 2010!



OK - so that is a good start - you know the saying "so many books, so little time..."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails